Need one-on-one personal reference assistance? We can help! The Book-a-Librarian service allows you to reserve a free one-hour session with a member of the Adult Services Team.
Frequent topics include:
- how to use your computer or tablet
- downloading an ebook
- researching medical information
- adventures in local history
- getting your business Google Verified
- in-depth demonstrations of how to use the library’s databases
You can request this service in one of several ways:
- Complete this form, and we will contact you within 72 hours.
- Call the Information Desk at 269.683.8545 x112
- Email email@example.com
Things we can’t do
We cannot offer advice (except to advise you of reputable sources of evaluative information) or provide data entry for medical, legal, financial, business or personal transactions (contracts, agreements, enrollments, applications, online purchases, travel bookings, etc). Also, we are unable to set-up or install software for your personal devices.